Before Liam, I had never had a positive experience with a broker. In fact, so negative were my past experiences that I swore I'd never use one again. What was so nice about interacting with Liam is that he actually _provided a valuable service_ and made me feel like I was actually getting value from the money I paid him. Like, since I was paying him, his job was to make my life easier and my moving process smoother.
He didn't waste any of our time with bs, he was flexible in meeting us at a time that was convenient for us, he was upfront with all the information about the apartment (the photos in the post were real, accurate, full of information), seemed genuinely knowledgeable about the neighborhood and the building, and was completely nice and straightforward to deal with. Shocking, right? I love that in one of his postings he took a photo of the laundry room with a big "OUT OF ORDER" sign posted on the washer, rather than taking down the sign before shooting the photo. He's not interested in wasting your time or his own with fake listings and misleading information filtering.
It seems like he represents really nice apartments and has access to really quality housing stock. I would highly recommend him.
125 Ocean Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Serving Brooklyn and surrounding area
Neighborhoods: Kensington, Flatbush
(646) 387-9551
No comments:
Post a Comment